Thursday, September 9, 2010

His parents must have loved the "sauce"....

Did you hear about golf great Jack Nicklaus's grandson being suspended for two games? The grandson, Nick O'Leary, is one of the top high school tight-ends in the nation and is being recruited by all the major players. He made an obscene gesture at the end of the Kirk Herbstreit Kick-off Classic in Ohio on Labor Day. The Florida High School Athletics Association responded by suspending him for two games. Now I'm not going to comment on O'Leary's reaction to the game's controversial end since I very much was a hot-headed player back in the day. Also, I need not comment on his status as the Golden Bear's grand-kid. What's most interesting to me is that O'Leary's coach is named Jack Daniels. His parents must have loved them some whiskey! I can understand. Jack is a fine beverage on cold winter's day. I prefer Maker's Mark but Gentleman Jack has come in handy on a few occasions in my life.  I take my whiskey on the rocks. How about you?  Check out the story below.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1124079







        

   

No comments:

Post a Comment