Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NFL Power Rankings

1. Patriots - Impressive win vs the Steelers. Tom Brady and company definitely have Pittsburg's number. Now they get to face their long time rivals the Colts.

2. Eagles - I do not have a sufficient enough vocabulary to describe the performance that Micheal Vick had Monday night. He looks every bit like a great pocket passer now. Add that to his unparalleled athletic ability and you get a player that can simply crush an opponent. Simple fact. When Vick is healthy. The Eagles offense has been unstoppable this season. He's healthy so the Eagles are my number 2 team.

3. Jets - Bill Parcels always says you are what your record says you are and the Jets are 7-2. The grinded out a victory against the Browns. They don't have to be pretty, they just have to win.

4. Falcons - Last week, I said that if they beat the Ravens then I'd be a believer. Well I lied. I still don't believe in them. However, I can not justify ranking them any lower.

5.  Colts - This team keeps finding ways to win. Bengals gagged last Sunday but as Parcels says,.....

6. Saints - Rested from the bye and looking to make a late season push.

7. Ravens - Seems like this team can beat the good teams but can't come through against top 5 level opponents.

8. Packers - Can take a big step towards wrapping up the division by putting away the struggling Vikes next Sunday. Should be rested from the bye.

9. Giants- When they win they look great. When they lose, it is ugly. The looked horrible against the Cowboys. Couldn't cover, couldn't tackle, couldn't pass protect. Mercy!

10. Tampa Bay - I could have went with the Bears here. Its a toss up really. The Bucs make fewer mistakes though and I like the way the team plays under Morris. Raheem has to be Coach of the Year at this point. No one thought this team would win more than 3 games this season.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I wanted to put the Eagles higher just because of that offense. Like you said, they have been unstoppable with Vick but out of respect for the teams that were already ahead of them is the only reason I don’t have them higher. Best team in the NFC though I can say that.

    ReplyDelete