Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I think I know....

Charlie Villanueva - you do look like a cancer patient. I know these are sensitive times and everyone has to be PC but dude, just be glad KG didn’t call you Powder
    

……Brad Childress took all the attention off Favre’s injuries, the winky-dink incident and his piss-poor coaching by releasing Randy Moss. So we have Hall of Fame quarterback, Brett Favre, telling people you are offensively inept.  We have a Hall of Fame receiver, Randy Moss, upset with your offensive game-plans and we witness your weekly failure to maximize the abilities of stud running back Adrian Peterson. I think its safe to say that offense is not your strong suit……Miley Cyrus’s mom hooked up with Bret Michaels. Now that’s classy!!!!!  After watching the “For/Of Love” series on VH1, would you hook up with anyone on there? I’d put on a Hazmat before I shook any of the participants hands!......I think Randy Moss has one more big run left in him. Everyone thought he was washed-up when he left the Raiders and then he went on an unprecedented run with the Patriots. Moss plays best when there is stability and a sound organization. The Vikings were that under Denny Greene and Moss thrived. The Raiders haven’t been stable this millennium and you saw the production. The Pats are as sound an organization as you can get so it had to be a culture shock to arrive in Minnesota and see the zoo that Childress is running. The Titans are well run so I expect Moss to be productive......Rest in Peace Sparky Anderson. Either he or Don Zimmer was my favorite manager of all time. Crusty ole baseball lifers. As a kid, I always wanted to go to Tiger Stadium to see him manage and listen to Ernie Harwell do the play by play. Now they are both gone. Godspeed Sparky......

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, dude looks like he spent his childhood in St. Jude's and then aged out. Why is he whining? Courts and fields are one of the few sacred places where anything goes. Get over it. You'll get your transplant one day!

    -Tam

    (ps - I've had my fair share of cancer around me. If I find this comment accurate and non-offensive, everyone else should!)

    ReplyDelete