Thursday, December 16, 2010

The piss-poor, god-awful 5 worst teams in the NFL right now

5. Bills - Well they won another game and I'm happy. I rode this team early in the year but they have played hard in every game. Think where the Cowboys would be if they gave effort like the Bills?

4. Broncos - That's a wrap on their season. Josh McDaniels run will likely be included in the lists of the worst coaching stints ever. Trading away superior talent in Cutler, Marshall and Hillis and traded picks to draft Tebow. Its failure on an epic level.

3. Arizona Cardinals  - I really feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald. I never want to see great talent wasted. If anyone ever says that quarterback is not the most important position, just bring up these Cardinals. Great QB leaves and this team looks pathetic on offense.

2. Bengals -  These Bengal remind me a lot of the pre-Marvin Lewis Bengals. 10 game losing streak? We thought those days were over. And now T.O. says its the coaches fault?  These last 3 weeks will be interesting. 

1. Panthers - They were competitive for about a half. I guess that's an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment