Saturday, January 15, 2011

Play-off picks

So I'm going with the Ravens today. I think the game will come down to which all World safety makes the most plays and I'm going with Ed Reed. This game will be a bloodbath and I expect multiple players to leave the game with injuries. I think this game will be so physical that the "winner" will be too beat up to win next week. So I think the winner of the Jets-Patriots game will make the Super Bowl. Ravens by 4.

In the 2nd game, I'm going with the Falcons. The Pack are rolling but this league is based on talent. The Pack have an awful lot of talent on injured reserve. I think that will be the difference.  I know these back-ups have been playing all season and have gained experience. However, back-ups are reserve players for a reason. A drop-off is still a drop-off regardless of how slight it is. This will be the difference in game. Atlanta by a touchdown.

For the record. Coach is picking the Ravens, Packers, Patriots & Seahawks. We shoulda bet on these. I could have won me a Fifth.

No comments:

Post a Comment