Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playoff picks

Sorry I didn't post my playoff picks for this weekend. I sat down to do it yesterday and the situation in Arizona just threw my day all off. I ended up watching the coverage and having drinks right up until the Saints game and then I had to get dressed for this party. Anyway, I would've picked the Saints and the Jets. The Saints defense never left New Orleans. The Saints desperately need a stud defensive end to rush the passer. If you live by the blitz, you sometimes also die by it. It now looks like the Falcons have a clear path to the SB.

As for the Jets game, it turned into a well played game. Clutch QB performances by Manning and Sanchez. I had to sneak away from the party to watch the end. It was well worth it.

As for today's games, I pick the Ravens and Eagles. Why? The Ravens are tough and physical and I don't think the Chiefs will be able to keep Cassel upright. The other game is a toss-up. I'm putting on my fan hat. I want to see Mike Vick march a play-off team back into Atlanta. That will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment