Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brutus Returns!!!!

So LeBron James is returning to Cleveland tonight. I don't know about you but this is must see TV for me! I don't think I've been this interested in a pre-Valentines day NBA game in my life! I usually watch my first game of the season on Christmas day as the NBA always has double-headers between good teams on and there is no football. But I'm watching this. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and Cleveland has acted like the most scorned woman in history all summer and fall. Really players leave all the time but we have never witnessed anything like this before.  Pure hatred towards a person for essentially taking a better job in a cooler city. We've never seen a city be this bitter though. We know they are gonna boo but what else will happen? How many people do you think will get arrested? I can guarantee some fool will throw a water bottle. This is a good way to get my weekend off to an early start. Are you gonna watch??????

I'll leave you with a few King James T-shirts Clevelanders are fond of these days.

antilbj1.jpgantilbj4.jpg

antilbj6.jpglyin-store_large.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is riding West? LOL! Where can I get one of those!!!!???

    ReplyDelete