Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Who are you rooting for?

So I'm undecided as to who to cheer for in the Super Bowl Sunday. Watching football is much more fan when you actually care who wins. I usually root for either the underdog or the team that has never won a Lombardi trophy. Well there are no shortages of titles between these two teams and the match-up is pretty even so I'm at a loss. I don't really love any of the players or the coaching styles of either team. Don't get me wrong, I respect the talents of several of the players and I truly like Omar Epps whoops, Mike Tomlin as a coach. What's even worse, I don't even hate anyone on either team. So I guess I'm left with just watching. Who are you guys cheering for?  Someone please give me some reasons to pick a side in this game.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for the refs, I guess. Actually, I hate the Packers because they're NFC and I hate the Steelers because I'm still bitter about SB XIII. It's a tough one, but I guess I'll take AFC over NFC every time since I hate every NFC team except Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pulling for GB/NFC. As a kid growing up in Kiln, MS, I was forced on some level to pull for them. Never did. But I think this year, they've shown that they are made of something. Battling the injuries and pulling off some great wins. These guys worked hard to get there. I think they'll spread it out and make fools of Pitts' secondary.

    -Tam

    ReplyDelete